Looks like we are going to try and have another work party this coming weekend: Sunday Nov 8th/2009.
Will try and update this blog with more information. Should be an email sent out shortly with details.
Tool request: If anyone has the following tools that they would be willing to loan for a short time until wee get the garden up and running, please let us know, you can email me directly at: email@example.com
- Clam Shovel / Post hole digger (still need to clena out the post holes a little)
- Cordless Drill
- Generator (1500W I think, enough to run a circular saw); even if we could just borrow it for a day, I would be responsible for it, and we can discuss of course.
Donations: Here is a list of things we could probably use at the garden:
- gravel (pea sized gravel for drainage at the bottom of the post holes)
- concrete (bags of concrete still useable)
- decking screws (got any 2 1/2″ to 3 1/2″ screws lying around? donate them to the garden)
- Cedar scrap ( anything we can use for stakes, 1×2″ – 12″ long minimum )
- Tools ( do you have extra gardening tools? We can probably use them!! )